At A.G. SIDERÚRGICA BALBOA S.A. we are committed to ensuring that your personal information is protected and not used improperly. By providing us with personal information and using our website, we understand that you have read and understood the terms and conditions related to the personal data protection information included below.
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
A.G. SIDERÚRGICA BALBOA S.A.
Address: Carretera Badajoz 54, 06380 Jerez de los Caballeros.
Telephone: 924 56 91 00
You can contact us through both channels.
For what purpose do we collect your personal data?
- Customers: we will process your personal data for the following purposes: maintenance of the contractual and pre-contractual relationship, business information and through electronic means.
- Suppliers: we will process your personal data for the purpose of maintaining business relationships.
- Website or email contacts: we will process your personal data for the following purposes: responding to your queries, requests, or petitions; improving your browsing on our website.
- Job applicants: We will process your personal data for the following purposes: organising selection processes for hiring employees; scheduling job interviews and evaluating your candidacy. If you have given us your consent, we may keep your CV to include in new selection processes.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
- Customers: The legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of a contract and the maintenance of the contractual relationship. The offer of products and services through electronic means is based on the consent requested from you, and the withdrawal of this consent will not, under any circumstances, affect the execution of the contract.
- Suppliers: the legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of a contract and the maintenance of the contractual relationship.
Website or email contacts: the legal basis for the processing of your data is the consent of the interested party and the legitimate interest of the data controller.
- Social media contacts: the legal basis for the processing of your data is the acceptance of a contractual relationship within the corresponding social media platform and in accordance with its privacy policies.
- Job applicants: the legal basis for the processing of your data is your unequivocal consent when you provide us with your CV.
Which recipients will your data be communicated to?
Your data will not be transferred to third parties, except when required by law.
In the case of your CV, you authorise CL Grupo Industrial to store your data for future selection processes.
Any international transfer of data when using American applications will adhere to the Privacy Shield agreement, which ensures that American software companies comply with European data protection policies regarding privacy.
Do we process the data of minors?
We do not process data of individuals under 18; therefore, refrain from providing your data if you are not of that age.
What security measures do we apply?
You can rest assured; we have implemented an optimal level of personal data protection for the information we handle. We have put in place all the technical means and measures available to us according to the state of technology to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access, and theft of personal data.
What are your rights in relation to data processing?
RIGHTS: You can enquire about your personal data included in our records.
CONTENT: You can amend your personal data when inaccurate.
ACCESS: You can enquire about your personal data included in our records.
RECTIFICATION: You can amend your personal data when inaccurate.
DELETION: You can request the deletion of your personal data.
OBJECTION: You can request your personal data not to be processed.
LIMITATION OF PROCESSING: You can request the limitation of the processing of your data in the following cases:
- While the accuracy of your data is being contested
- When processing is UNLAWFUL, but you object to the deletion of your data.
- When the data controller no longer needs to process your data but processing is required for the exercise or defence of legal claims.
- When you have objected to the processing of your data for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the fulfilment of a legitimate interest while verifying whether the legitimate grounds for processing prevail over yours.
PORTABILITY: You will be able to receive, in electronic format, the personal data you have provided us with, as well as to transmit them to another entity.
A.G. SIDERÚRGICA BALBOA S.A. has forms for the exercise of rights that can be requested by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or forms prepared by the Spanish Data Protection Agency or third parties. These forms must be signed electronically or be accompanied by a photocopy of the ID card. Likewise, if acting through a representative, they must be accompanied by a copy of the representative’s ID or with an electronic signature.
The forms must be submitted in person to A.G. SIDERÚRGICA BALBOA S.A. or sent by post or
e-mail to the following addresses:
A.G. SIDERÚRGICA BALBOA S.A.
Carretera de Badajoz, 54. 06380 – Jerez de los Caballeros (Badajoz).
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency in the event that you consider your rights not to have been correctly exercised, the maximum period for resolving such a claim is one month from the receipt of your request. In the event of any changes to your data, please inform us in writing so that we can keep your data updated.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Personal data will be kept for as long as you are linked to us. Once you disengage, the personal data processed for each purpose will be retained for the legally stipulated periods, including the period during which a judge or court may request them in accordance with the statute of limitations for legal actions.